JEE Exam (Joint Entrance Examination) is for engineering course into premium schools of India. About 15 lakh applications are registered for this entrance exam and only few get converted for admissions. With this level of competition smart work overrule the hard work that students put in their studies.Educolada can help with the list of the most scoring topics in JEE exam and the steps to prepare better.
Maths is a nightmare for most of the students but it is very important for you to study, not just for the exam but also for engineering as most of your subjects will have maths and its branches.
Now that you know the weightage, this is the strategy you need to follow to prepare these topics:
- Start with theory and the formulas.
- Understand the applications and types of question in which they are used.
- Now pick your NCERT and solve the unsolved questions.
- Last step is to solve your study material (if you are having any).
- Take sectional test and evaluate yourself.
* REMEMBER EACH FORMULA HAS ITS OWN IMPORTANCE SO MEMORIZE EVERY FORMULA & THEOREMS
It’s not about the newton and his apple anymore, you also have to read and understand the world around yourself. In engineering you will be studying various branches of physics. Your single NCERT chapters will turn into subjects.
- We understand it’s very theory oriented and it can be laborious but you need to try and catch the special functions. For example, a strain gauge will change its output on pressure but it is also sensitive to temperature.
- Understand the working and its effects like, a rolling body will always be overcoming the limiting friction. Such facts will improve your basics.
- After you complete the theory, answer the questions for better understanding.
- You will never get very difficult numerical in JEE so keep a hawks eyes and sharp concepts
- Sectional test is the key to success for most of the topics
Periodic table should be as familiar to you as your playlist, as it will not only help you to score easily but will also improve your basic concepts about each group of elements. Pay special attention to the special properties and applications as sometimes straight questions can be easily bagged. Following are the important topics for the same
Follow these steps
- For thermodynamics remember no lengthy numerical is going to heat you it will just test your presence of mind and your ability to evaluate the information provided.
- Organic and inorganic chemistry is important go through the special characteristics and their atomic structure.
- NCERT is very important for JEE chemistry section n make sure you understand every question and its answer once through with it try study material
- Followed by the study material
- Sectional test and EVALUATE
Now you just know how to prepare for MOST SCORING TOPICS IN JEE EXAM.