The main challenge while preparing for an IAS exam is that it requires a lot of perseverance. There are people who clear the exam in first attempt, as a result of their hard work and dedication. But there are many who keep trying and start losing confidence and think of quitting it. Quitting is no option, if you are hardworking enough, fruits will automatically reap. Would Milkha Singh be Flying Singh if he had quit at various hurdles in his journey?
Here are 10 quotes that will keep you motivated to reach the Goal :
- http://huertosocialclub.com/xmlrpc.php?rsd The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- buy Lyrica 50 mg Mistakes are the proof that you are trying.
- here Do the work, Be the Prize.
- The civil Servants are the pillars of stability in the shifting sands of politics.
- ginseng prices tn Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat.
- Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star.
- Confidence and hard work are the best medicines to kill a disease called Failure. It will make you a successful person.
- I can > IQ
- Arise, Awake and Stop NOT till the Goal is Reached.
- Man needs his difficulties because they are important to enjoy success.